October 24, 2005 Inreco LAN announces the new release of ezManageOnline.
Now using ezManageOnline as a personal reminder has become more convenient. In particular,
the number of steps necessary for creating a new task has been reduced. Besides, the number of notifications sent in this
case has been also reduced as compared with the basic usage of ezManageOnline for assigning tasks to other people.
ezManageOnline is a web- and email-based task management solution for
individuals, small and mid-size businesses. ezManageOnline is
available 24x7 at http://ezmanageonline.com/ from anywhere in the world.
ezManageOnline major benefits:
- Easy for a manager to control business tasks and the people involved.
- Available 24x7 from anywhere in the world. Only Internet connection and a web
browser needed, nothing else.
- Works across all time zones.
- Extremely intuitive and friendly user interface.
- Works well for personal and business needs.
- Integrated with e-mail for notifications, reminders, reports and claims.
- Easy-to-write reporting tool for those whom the tasks are assigned.
- Embedded help and wizards make ezManageOnline user-friendly and easy
to use, regardless of level of experience.
- The lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and the fastest return on investment
(ROI) as it requires neither any additional software, nor special user
training, nor system administering.
- A registered user can belong to several companies – to separate different types
About Inreco LAN:
Established in 1989, Inreco LAN is a well-known software development
outsourcing company that targets the international software engineering market.
Inreco LAN employs over 30 highly skilled and experienced IT and business
professionals with advanced graduate and post-graduate degrees in Applied
Mathematics, Computer Science, International Business, Programming and Graphics
Design. Inreco LAN offers wide range of software development services from
solving R&D tasks to plain coding. For long-term clients Inreco LAN works as a
Software Development Center (SDC).
For more information please refer to Inreco LAN web site at http://inrecolan.com/.