September 17, 2005 ezManageOnline Task Management
Service released by Inreco LAN on August 25, 2005, provides now multilanguage
ezManageOnline is a web- and email-based task management solution for
individuals, small and mid-size businesses. ezManageOnline is
available 24x7 at http://ezmanageonline.com/ from anywhere in the world.
Its basic features are and will always be free of charge.
ezManageOnline major benefits:
- Easy for a manager to control business tasks and the people involved.
- Available 24x7 from anywhere in the world. Only Internet connection and a web
browser needed, nothing else.
- Works across all time zones.
- Extremely intuitive and friendly user interface.
- Works well for personal and business needs.
- Integrated with e-mail for notifications, reminders, reports and claims.
- Easy-to-write reporting tool for those whom the tasks are assigned.
- Embedded help and wizards make ezManageOnline user-friendly and easy
to use, regardless of level of experience.
- The lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and the fastest return on investment
(ROI) as it requires neither any additional software, nor special user
training, nor system administering.
- A registered user can belong to several companies – to separate different types
About Inreco LAN:
Established in 1989, Inreco LAN is a well-known software development
outsourcing company that targets the international software engineering market.
Inreco LAN employs over 30 highly skilled and experienced IT and business
professionals with advanced graduate and post-graduate degrees in Applied
Mathematics, Computer Science, International Business, Programming and Graphics
Design. Inreco LAN offers wide range of software development services from
solving R&D tasks to plain coding. For long-term clients Inreco LAN works as a
Software Development Center (SDC).
For more information please refer to Inreco LAN web site at